Formerly only grown in the vineyards of Haut-Valois, the Heïda today is a tribute to Valais in roman times. Heïda and Païen are the Valaisanne Sauvignon Blanc denominations, the varietal behind the success of the famous yellow wine of Jura. It’s a member of the Traminer family.
Slow and gentle pressure, an initial fermentation at low temperature and several month’s ageing in vats during which maloactic acid fermentation takes place combine to guarantee maximum fattiness and roundness all while conserving the finesse and freshness of the aromas.
Notes of apple, lemon and dried fruits.
Lemon, plum and dried fruit notes. A rich and strong wine with a fine, dense, and complex structure and an attractive, discreet acidity.
Heïda goes with fish, sea food, alpine-pasture cheeses, and also with traditional Valaisanne dishes, like Raclette cheeses and Valaisanne platters.
- 2013 Silver: Sélection des Vins du Valais 2014
- 2014 Silver: Decanter World Wine Award 2015
- 2014 Silver: Expovina 2015
- 2014 Silver: Grand Prix du Vin Suisse 2015
- 2014 Silver: Sélection des Vins du Valais 2015
- 2014 Gold: Vinalies Paris 2016
- 2015 Gold: Grand Prix du Vin Suisse 2016
- 2016 Silver: Grand Prix du Vin Suisse 2017
- 2016 Gold: Grand Prix du Vin Suisse 2018